HIGH SCHOOL DXD SEASON 1 EPISODES [ENGLISH DUB]


HIGH SCHOOL DXD SEASON 1 EPISODES [ENGLISH DUB]

Type: TV Series
Plot Summary: Issei Hyodo is a high school student who is unpopular with girls at Kuoh Academy. One day, Rias Gremory, the crimson-red haired top idol of the academy and president of the Occult Research Club, discovers Issei and asks her vice-president Akeno Himejima about his identity. As he dreams of having a girlfriend, another girl named Yuma Amano shyly asks Issei out, to his excitement. Shortly afterwards, Yuma asks Issei to die for her sake and reveals herself as Raynare, a fallen angel. After Raynare kills Issei, he sees a vision of Rias. Assuming the incident to be a dream, he resumes his normal life. However, when Issei encounters another fallen angel, Dohnaseek, he is wounded. Just as Dohnaseek is about to finish Issei, Rias intervenes and saves him. The next morning, Issei discovers he and Rias are naked together in his bedroom. Reassuring that the dreams were real, Rias introduces herself as a devil and his new master. 
Status: Complete
Episode 1 :- "I Got a Girlfriend!"
Episode 2 :- "I'm Done Being Human!"
Episode 3 :- "I Made a Friend!"
Episode 4 :- "I'm Saving My Friend!"
Episode 5 :- "I Will Defeat My Ex-girlfriend!"
Episode 6 :- "I Work as a Devil!"
Episode 7 :- "I Get a Familiar!"
Episode 8 :- "I Pick a Fight!"
Episode 9 :- "I've Begun My Training!"
Episode 10 :- "The Showdown Begins!"
Episode 11 :- "The Acclaimed Battle Continues!"
Episode 12 :- "I'm Here to Keep My Promise!"

Next Episode Coming Soon...

Post a Comment

Copyright © TEJAS S. SAILOR | Distributed by ANIME HINDI WORLD | Designed by TSS